Andy Crestodina is the co-founder and Chief Marketing Officer of Orbit Media, an award-winning 40-person digital agency in Chicago.
Over the past 20 years, Andy has provided digital marketing advice to 1000+ businesses. He speaks at national marketing conferences and writes for big marketing blogs. He’s also the author of Content Chemistry: The Illustrated Handbook for Content Marketing.
Andy has written 470+ of articles on content strategy, search engine optimization, influencer marketing, visitor psychology and Analytics.
- Top 10 Online Marketing Experts to Watch, Forbes
- Top 50 Marketing Influencer, Entrepreneur Magazine
- Top 20 Content Marketing Influencers on Twitter, SEMrush
- Top 25 B2B Marketing Influencers to Follow in 2021, TopRank
- Top 20 Content Marketing Thought Leaders, Alexa
- Top 25 Content Marketers, Buzzsumo
- Top 100 Digital Marketers, Brand 24
- Top 10 Social Media Influencers to Watch, Social Media Explorer
- Top 50 Content Marketing Influencers to Follow, Outbrain
- Top 15 Growth Marketing Speakers, Read Write
- 3x Inc 5000 Winner
Andy gives up to 100 presentations per year and is a frequent repeat speaker at many of the top conferences including Content Marketing World (7x), Social Media Marketing World (6x), Call to Action Conference (5x), MarketingProfs B2B Forum (5x), Content Jam (8x), MozCon (2x), WordCamp, Social Media Success Summit (5x), and SXSW.